Thanks to Mavis for this recipe.
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet, skin on
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Mix the last 4 ingredients, cover and store in the fridge from 4 hours to overnight if possible.
- On a sheet pan covered with a cooking sheet, parchment paper or tin foil, place the salmon skin side down.
- Cut 2 lengthwise slits in the fillet. Spread the mixture on the salmon and tuck into slits.
- Place on barbecue. Cook 20 – 25 minutes on medium heat with lid closed. If using the oven, cook in an oven preheated to 400°F for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork or has an internal temperature of 145°F.